Taft IT Students are hosting a "Lifesaving Looks Good on You" Blood Drive at Taft Information Technology High School Thursday, September 19. The times will be from 8:15-10:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
The Donor Bus will be parked on the school parking lot.
All donors will receive a free mini Bluetooth speaker.
Requirements to donate blood:
- Age: Be at least 17 years old (16-year-olds may donate with parental consent)
- Weight: Minimum of 110 pounds
- Indentification: Must provide photo ID
- Food: Eat a good meal within four hours before giving.
- Drink: Drink plenty of water or juice before and after donating.
For more information, email Christina Black or call (513) 363-8307